Wednesday 11 December 2013

Elana Sky Flory

Sorry it's been a little quiet (ok, very quiet) the last few days but... Actually, I'm not sorry at all; not even a little bit. Around about twenty past nine on Saturday morning, my second daughter was born and she is amazing. Go on, have a look...


Mother and baby are doing really well which is even more amazing given that Sue lost two and a half liters on blood and spent most of Saturday and Sunday on the critical observation ward. I'm just really glad to have them back home and that I've got a week off work to be with them.

When Hope was born, I was up and blogging within a couple of days but this is a different blog entirely so don't expect the same kind of commitment here ;o) Whatever passes for normal service will resume in the next few days though so don't go away. See you later :o)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats again! Glad everybody is doing OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tjoohoo!! Congratulations!
    And welcome to this world Elana, I hope you find it worth the effort and have a wonderful life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations!!! Enjoy some family time and look after your girls. The web isn't going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mr Flory. As the father of two boys I can safely say it only gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Graeme! I'd say keep 'em coming, but you might have to run that past Sue, too. :)

    Can I ask why Elana? I'm just wondering; it's a lovely name for a lovely little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers guys :o) It's been a hectic few days but things are settling down now, just in time for me to go back to work tomorrow... :o(

    Niall - This one's the last I think! The name came from one of a whole load of 'Baby Name' books that we were given. It seemed to fit so we went with it ;o)

    ReplyDelete