Friday 9 August 2013

Friday Free Reading!

A bit of a 'cheats post' this morning as I'm actually trying my hardest to come up with sensible sounding questions for an interview that I have this afternoon. Any good luck wishes will be greatly appreciated as I have a horrible feeling that it's going to be a bit of a fight to get into my suit...

In the meantime, Free Reading! I found this link on Facebook (can't remember who posted it but thanks anyway!) and it's an amazing resource if, like me, you haven't read a lot of science fiction written by women. Looking back at my reading, this is something that I really need to address. One of the perils, I think, of not reading an awful lot of sic-fi anyway and (recently) letting my reading be decided by a book's cover art... I'll have to see what I can do about that.

Anyway, enjoy some free reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment