Sunday 9 June 2013

Lou Morgan signing 'Blood and Feathers: Rebellion' at Forbidden Planet.

'Blood and Feathers' was a great read so I will be in the queue to get a copy of the next book signed :o) And isn't that an amazing cover...?
LOU MORGAN will be launching BLOOD & FEATHERS: REBELLION at the Forbidden Planet London Megastore, 179 Shaftsbury Avenue, WC2H 8JR on Thursday 27th June 6 – 7pm.



Driven out of hell and with nothing to lose, the Fallen wage open warfare against the angels on the streets. And they’re winning.

As the balance tips towards the darkness, Alice – barely recovered from her own ordeal in hell and struggling to start over – once again finds herself in the eye of the storm. But with the chaos spreading and the Archangel Michael determined to destroy Lucifer whatever the cost, is the price simply too high? And what sacrifices will Alice and the angels have to make in order to pay it?

The Fallen will rise. Trust will be betrayed. And all hell breaks loose...

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing cover. I read the first book - enjoyed it a lot. Good to know there is more. :) I'm assuming this is a UK first release? I'll have to research this...

    Oh - I see this comes out for my birthday, going to have to let the children know (they owe, because...you know I gave birth to them and all...lol)

    :)

    ReplyDelete